So I’ve been off in the Drakensberg camping in the cold icy winds with my bk and a longing for my dogs and a hug for the last couple of days and I’m sad to report that I have had no dreams since my last update. Thinking about it now, there was one actually. I dreamt that I asked somebody a question but then I couldn’t recall if I had actually asked that question or if I really did dream it. I still don’t know. My anxiety was acting up more than normal and I couldn’t face speaking up and asking them if it was real or something I dreamt so I kept my mouth shut.
I still have a week to go before varsity gets back and in it, I have a few goals that i wish to achieve. I am not a fan of those great big happy-go-lucky motivational sites that push for people to share everything they think and desire. Urgh. I couldn’t care less about that. I do know that posting a list of things that you want to do actually helps you do them. So here are my intentions for this week.
- Get Pokemon Go working.
- Finish off the post titled “Reavers” that I have had in my drafts for the past 11 days.
- I have three things to do related to fencing. Hall hire, equipment sourcing, and form reading. Hopefully I can get Pokemon go to work and then have some fun during those stops. I AM A CHILD INSIDE OKAY
- I need to sift through piles of timetables and paperwork to get myself ready for campus on the 25th
- Not forgetting that campus is on the 25th xD
- Finish as much of my book (The Book Thief) as I can.
- Not expand this list anymore because that will give me more work than my lazy tush is capable of.