A response to the Daily Post’s Daily Prompt: Five Items
A classic question, revisited: what are the five items you must have on a deserted island?
- An axe. It’s the first thing I get in Minecraft and its the first thing I would want if I were stranded on an island.
- Flint and steel so that I can create fire. Until such a time comes when I have a more reliable method that will not run out on me.
- The third thing would be some sort of Food or Provisions that I can dip into when I cannot find food elsewhere on the island.
- A spade is a definite. Can’t have my umm. . . personal waste wafting around. Also, will need this to help manipulate in order to allow for the cultivation of crops.
- A rechargeable robot that will do all the physical labour for me. Or another person that is really strong.
So what do you think, would I survive?